It's funny how when you find out that someone is not well that the time passes by to quick and you don't even realise it, scary to say the least but it is important to make sure you do everything you possibly can to fill that short time because believe me that is your golden time so don't let it pass you by.
I am still in shock about how time has gone so fast in the last 6 months and still cannot believe I am still sat here now with mixed thoughts that it is not real even though I know full well it is but there is still that element in us that does not want to believe what is happening.
Final thoughts...
Cherish the time you have, take advantage of every minute you get and don't let it pass you by.
1 comments:
<3 Indeed time is so very precious Jonathan. And what a beautiful way to express your emotions so others can read and also be helped. Bless you <3
Post a Comment