Sunday, 13 November 2011

My Dealing With Cancer Blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I have created this blog to share my experiences in dealing with cancer. Although I do not suffer from this horrific disease, there is someone who is so close to me that does and, have had others around me who have also been on the devils express.

I am not here to fill this blog with rubbish articles but posts I create myself from my experiences and also valuable articles I find online that I think will be relevant to this blog.

I also welcome those who are in the same position as me or, if you have been through this ordeal and are recovering or not recovering to write your views or to get a mention out their to do so. You can write your article, weather you think it is relevant or not and I will post it up here for others to see.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences, you can drop me an email at jonathankornijenko @ gmail.com and I will try to answer all your emails and get your article posted on my blog.

For now, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I ask you to share this with everyone you know so we can share the experience. I also invite you to sign up for email updates which means when a new post is made, you will be notified of this by email and you can do this via the email box on your right.

Until next time, take care and be safe,








 jonathankornijenko @ gmail.com
 
Dealing With Cancer Blog Owner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment