Monday, 14 November 2011

From Start to Finish

From the time you find out to the time it is either cured or end of life comes, you think you are prepared but no matter how much you learn or come to terms with things but, you aren't which is something I am finding out as we go on this journey.

Nothing can pre pear you for the journey because along the way you unlock feelings, emotion, denial and a whole lot of other things that flood into your life without you knowing you could either feel or even imagine to feel.

I personally am experiencing this right now because I thought I have come to terms with things and got control of my feelings and emotions and would be ready to embrace strength to give to others around me but as we go on this is some what upsetting because I couldn't even be ready for this in a million years and to be honest, I don't think everyone around me is either.

It is the single most difficult thing I have to face in my life period and, even though I have learned everything I possibly could about the process and what the inevitable will be I am still like a rabbit in the headlights and in no man's land.

You don't see just how much something can have a huge impact on your life until you are in the thick of it and this is something that is life changing for so many reasons its unreal but, one thing I have to say is I am so proud of the love, support and bond that we have all shown to come together and be as one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment